Monday, July 12, 2010

Cross My Words and Hope to ____ (verb).



The Cross My Words and Hope to _____ (verb) Activity Zine is available now! Only $5+s/h. Here's how it works:

(Click to enlarge/read/understand.)

So for only $5, you get three short stories, six poems, five comic strips, one enormous crossword puzzle, and a lot of mad libs and colorable drawings.

The stories, poems, comics, and illustrations are all amazing. Contributors include
Keith Ecker
Channing Kennedy
Jessica James Lansdon
Gregg Lewis
Lauralee Sparling
Jacqueline Suskin
Allen Talbert
Rachel Weiner
and me!

Click below to order your copy! Heck, you probably need to order lots of copies for all of your word-game-loving friends!









Or, if you see me in person sometimes, just give me $5 and I will give you a zine in exchange. But be sure to let me know you want one so I will have it ready!

No comments: