Sunday, April 20, 2008

Etsy!!!

I totally forgot to mention on here that my etsy shop is now fully functional. Please buy things. I don't think I'm going to get hired to be the carousel operator in Golden Gate Park, so I have to find some other summer job which will obviously be lamer. Does anyone know how to answer the question "How do you like for people to know you?" in a job interview for a job where you will not be interacting with any coworkers? I definitely didn't. I also accidentally said I was an introvert instead of an extrovert, which is the truth, but the kind of truth you're probably not supposed to admit to during a job interview. I guess there's a chance that all the other applicants were totally awful, but it's not that good of a chance. So here are examples of things you can buy from me so that I will not have to work quite so many hours at a potentially terrible job:







And there's more if you follow this link. And, as always, if you tell me what colors and measurements you want, I can make a special bag just for you!

Thanks!

No comments: