Wednesday, August 6, 2008

finally posting some things on etsy

I finally got around to posting some more zine-items on etsy. Rainbows Are Not People (coloring books) and More Funny Jokes about Sea Creatures (joke books) are now available for cheaps.

I guess I will post dvds on etsy soon, as I don't really have another place to sell them. If you want a dvd of Dreamboat or Snowfakes, I have them. They feature special features. Any other video artists out there want to give me suggestions on what to do with my videos/where to sell them/where I can show them? I hate for them to be languishing unwatched after I spent so much time making them.

I'm moving to Oakland in nine days, and am trying hard to be excited about it. If you want to tell me any great things to do/places to get a job in Oakland I would be much obliged. I will be living pretty near Lake Merritt. My new apartment has a table and benches that fold out of the wall to make a retractable dining nook. I'm excited about that part.

No comments: