Sunday, August 31, 2008

movovoeomvoemomoemvoemomevmoemv

So, we moved. Yesterday we finished cleaning the old apartment and brought the rest of our stuff to Oakland. It was heavy, but luckily Channing was tough and carried five bags while I carried one. Ok, that was only for the last block, but it was still a shocking display.

I've been hard at work on decorating, but I seem not to have actually completed anything. I guess most of what I did was actually unpacking and deciding where things go, not decorating.

Three weeks until my birthday! That's when we're going on a mining adventure to film the first scenes for the Golden Retriever movie. I have lots of work to do before (and after) then. I started on Channing's beard today, but I still haven't finished my Retriever costume. There are only a few finishing touches left on the dogsuit, but they're important ones, like the nose, paws, and ears.

Here is a preview of exactly what we will look like when our costumes are completed:




JK!

No comments: