Tuesday, April 6, 2010

De-uglification?

I'm sure some people will think that I'm making this more ugly, but I like it a lot more now.

Here is my old and improved jean jacket:




Now I will not feel like such a dummy when I wear this with jeans. I haven't decided if I should add more stuff to it or not. I'm going to wear it for a while and see how I feel about it.

I'm also working on a new zine. It involves a crossword and a bunch of stories. Right now I'm waiting patiently as my collaborators work on their story-parts, which should be finished pretty soon.

I haven't done any new projects in a while because I'm depressed that my movie's editor is too busy to edit my movie. I'm now officially trying to work on smaller projects to get my mind off of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jacket looks great! I really like it!

Emily Alden Foster said...

thanks!