Saturday, April 24, 2010

Oh man, this movie.

Channing took a day off of work last week to edit the movie because he thought never working on it was having a negative impact on our relationship. Which is true, because I would get mad whenever he wanted to do anything besides edit my movie, which I realize is unreasonable. So I was just really trying not to nag him (not totally successfully) but I was getting really pissed about it. I'm naggy by nature, and keeping that bottled up is a challenge, but I don't want to be a terrible girlfriend, you know? Anyhow, there's still a lot to do but I feel that I am temporarily appeased because some progress was made. I will probably be mad again as soon as I see the next sentence about any movie that is complete.



We will probably have to reshoot this part, which is unfortunate because lollipops are disgusting. Zoom in and you will see why.

3 comments:

Gregg said...

I've never noticed you to be naggy. Maybe you think you're naggier than you are. Or maybe when you two are alone you're constantly threatening Cappy with a cast iron pan.

emilyaldenfoster said...

I'm pretty sure it's mostly unexpressed nagging, which just makes me feel bad about it even though I might not actually be doing it, because I'm also a worrier.

Anonymous said...

I also never thought you were naggy.