Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Poo Paw Team

Here's the team behind the soon-to-be classic song Poo Paw, which was recorded last night:



Mike is the golden voice behind the sort-of-golden cat, Michelle wrote the lyrics, and I forced them to do this.

The song is turned out so well! It's the first one I've recorded for the movie, and I'm really excited to do more in the next few days. Sorry, but you will have to wait to hear its brilliance, but hopefully not much longer!

Here's Barnaby, almost ready to film his dance on Sunday. He's eagerly awaiting the completion of the track so he can get his lip-synching down perfectly.



Big thanks to everyone. I would especially like to thank Mr. Tusks for only occasionally having the terrible hygiene problem that inspired the song.

Now I'm off to get some last minute supplies!

3 comments:

Amit said...

No way! I just found your blog because I call my friends kitty poopaw! I gotta hear this song! where can I hear it?

emilyaldenfoster said...

Haha, awesome. I don't know how much you read, but this song is part of a larger movie. Production is on hiatus right now because of my schoolwork, but I'm thinking of posting some preview clips when I get a chance. The Poo Paw portion is pretty much done, so maybe I'll put it up. I'll let you know. :)

Amit said...

Please do!! :-)