Monday, September 29, 2008

My Summer Vacation

Oh yeah, summer is over. I forgot.

We didn't exactly end up shooting the town scenes. Instead we shot some backgrounds and are hoping we'll be able to piece them together with the action using amazing bluescreen technology.

By the way, remember that lovely bathmat I made? Mr. Tusks has taken to peeing on it. He's never peed on anything else except for his litter box. Why must he be so bad?

Here he is being helpful:


I sewed the velcro (which holds the legs together) while he was sitting on the other end of the dogsuit. 




He has a tiny fluff of retriever fur on his nose because he'd just finished sleeping with his face buried in the it. He always wakes up when he hears the camera turn on. In case he might need to follow me when I go into another room. 

Sorry I don't have a picture of myself actually wearing the dog costume. You'll see it eventually.

Even though this whole flea thing happened



we still had a really good time this weekend. 


These are at the South Yuba River, after we finished filming the panning for gold scene. It's really nice there. I wish it had been possible for us to get there a little earlier so we could swim, but the sun was starting to go down when we finished, so it wasn't warm enough for my tiny body anymore. Plus our swimming costumes were back at the hotel. But I guess people still pan for gold here and all around this "Gold Country" region. 


Also, I couldn't wear my dog costume here because we didn't bring a leash.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, more irony. Dog costume, but no leash. I like it!